Projectors are basically designed for various purposes, say “to project movies, to project demonstrations & gaming projectors”. Gone are those primitive ages, wherein people were using overhead projectors. At a later point of time technology gave you LCD/DLP projectors, but restricted to smaller screens. With technology at its faster growing pace, expensive plasma, LCD screens & rare projection techniques are easily replaced with cheap gaming projectors.
- 1 Gaming Projector:
- 2 A Guide for Top 10 Best Gaming projectors:
- 2.1 10. Epson Home Cinema 3600e Projector:
- 2.2 9. EUG 2600 Lumens Portable Home Cinema Projector:
- 2.3 8. Epson Home Cinema 1040 Projector:
- 2.4 7. Optoma GT1080 1080p 3D DLP Gaming Projector:
- 2.5 6. Epson Home Cinema 2030, Home Theater Projector:
- 2.6 5. Epson Home Cinema 3100 Projector:
- 2.7 4. Projector, Syhonic 70SP HD LED Mini Video Projector:
- 2.8 3. Meyoung Portable Projector:
- 2.9 2. Epson Home Entertainment Projector:
- 2.10 1. ELEPHAS 1200 Lumens LED Mini Video Projector:
A projector becomes your perfect gaming accessory as it is capable of displaying larger usable images for gaming. In the view of selecting a best gaming projector, our wish is to acquire a powerful projector with high resolution, better performance, great gaming experience and of course, at an affordable price. Today’s gamers demand colorful graphics and visuals close to reality, in turn raising the development of HD games. The current best gaming projector includes DLP or LCD projectors which use smooth digital image chips having brighter light output than CRT systems. Now you can have lights in your room while gaming with the help of best gaming projectors, rather than playing your favorite games in complete darkness.
A Guide for Top 10 Best Gaming projectors:
Epson Home Cinema 3600e Projector delivers superior image quality and wireless HD performance. This versatile projector features 2500 lumens of color brightness and 2500 lumens of white brightness, plus up to extra ordinary contrast ratio of 70,000:1 for deep black levels.
- Wireless HD transmitter is included for perfect streaming.
- Provides you with two pairs of rechargeable RF 3D glasses for amazing 3D experience.
- Advanced image quality is available for crystal clear, crisp images.
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift positioning is available.
- Comes up with two built in speakers for perfect sound quality.
- Gamers can select from seven built in color modes depending upon the environment.
- Allows you to connect up to 5 HDMI devices simultaneously.
- Sometimes, 3D disc streaming produces noise.
Grab the new stylish projector updated in 2017 for amazing gaming experience. Enjoy crystal clear images in dark room with 2600 lumens of true brightness. With projection size of about 30 to 120 inches, EUG 2600 lumen projector provides contrast ration as 2200:1
- Compact and portable helping gamers to enjoy their gaming parties even at the outdoors.
- You can directly project to white walls rather than using a screen.
- Ceiling/front/rear kind of projections are available.
- Consumes less power and enhances long lifetime.
- Built in speakers are available.
- Keystone correction is possible up to 15 degrees
- When used continuously for 3 to 4 hours, a break is advisable.
- Bluetooth and blue ray 3D are not supported.
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 1040 projector provides you with bright, full HD 1080p widescreen happiness. Epson 3 LCD projectors delivers vibrant images by offering up to 3 x higher color brightness than certain models. Dynamic contrast ration is up to 15000:1 along with 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness.
- MHL3 connectivity is available.
- Comes up with a built in speaker.
- Optimized color modes are available for interactive gaming with vibrant colors.
- Innovative 3LCD Technology enables you to game with amazing action scenes with no rainbow effect.
- Lens shift is not available.
- Throw distance needs to be long compared to other projectors, i.e., you should place the projector far away for a bigger picture.
- Speaker is weak.
Widely used by gamers, you can create a super sized 100 inch image with the Optoma GT1080 positioned just over a meter from the screen or wall, with the help of a short throw lens. Contrast ratio of 25,000:1 enables you to view crisp & clear bright scenes and dark scenes detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail. Optoma GT1080 projector provides super fast 2800 lumens bright HD games, vibrant stunning color accuracy with the help of Brilliant Color multi color processing technology.
- Portable which is enabling you to game in the outdoors too!
- Built in speakers and two HDMI inputs are available.
- Gaming Mode optimizes your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colors to capture every detail leaving you time to focus on winning.
- The GT1080 is an Eco friendly projector with the below qualities:
- Consumes less power in stand by mode.
- Automatic shutdown process and remote management reduces energy consumption.
- Usage of long life materials and components
- Usage of lead free components on all printed circuit boards
- Non usage of polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
- The projector is just too loud for a quiet room, even if it is claimed as quiet.
Gamers can enjoy full HD 1080p performance in 2D or 3D with Home Cinema 2030 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector. Additional happiness is possible with rich and brilliant images which comes from 2000 lumens of color brightness and 2000 lumens of white brightness.
- Supports MHL enabled devices
- Built in color modes are available.
- 3 LCD and 3 chip technology offers reliable performance.
- HD quality video and digital HDMI audio is feasible with just one cable connection.
- Enables easy setup with versatile image correction tools.
- Brightness is not proper with Eco mode.
- While running, the projector is bit noisy.
With 2,600 lumens of color brightness and 2,600 lumens of white brightness1 plus up to a 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, Epson Home Cinema 3100 Full HD projector offers optimized brightness and contrast. Epson 3LCD projectors provides high color brightness having up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. 1080p Full HD widescreen resolution benefits gamers with attractive, rich detail.
- Furnished with horizontal (± 24 percent) and vertical (± 60 percent) lens shift plus 1.6x zoom allow for flexible positioning and easy setup.
- Compatible with your favorite streaming device, including MHL enabled device, also charges your MHL enabled device while connected.
- Epson Image Enhancement Technology provides you amazing picture quality with Detail enhancement
- Due to its heavy weight, carrying it to the outdoors frequently is not a feasible option.
Syhonic iProjector 70SP comes in an attractive black color with 1200 lumens of brightness which gives you a good visual experience. This is mainly used for gaming purpose and easy to take & travel. HDMI cable included in the box helps you to easily connect your PlayStation, x Box, PC/laptop. Projection size of 18 to 150 Inches makes gamers happy with a bigger screening experience. The projector shows a clear image with native resolution of 800*480p and Support Resolution of 1920*1080p.
- ±15°vertical Keystone Correction helps to correct the distorted picture to normal mode.
- Lamp life comes up to 20000 hours and there is no necessity to replace the lamp.
- Comes with a built in speaker.
- You need a MHL cable for iPhone and a lighting Digital AV adapter for iPad.
Meyoung TC80 projector comes in black/white colors with 800 x 600 resolution. Throw screen range of “50 to 130 inch” and Throw Distance of “4.9~13.12 feet” enhances to provide perfect visual experience. 1200 lumens of brightness allows usage during camping/travel/outdoor in the night. This projector works with Tablets/Smartphones via Special Cords, display Music, Pictures, Video, TXT directly from Tablets/Smartphones.
- Supports Video Games in HD by the projector, such as PS4.
- Comes with built in loud speaker powerful amplifier.
- Gamers can enjoy gaming in a BIG screen experience, with a portable mini size projector.
- Perfect for connecting to any HDMI enabled devices.
- When you connect the micro projector using a VGA cord, you would need an external Speaker, as VGA cable can NOT transmit audio signal.
- Also, for a louder sound experience you would require and external speaker.
Epson 730 HD home entertainment projector gives a widescreen entertainment experience. With 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness resulting in rich and brilliant images, gamers enjoy playing larger than life video games. 720p resolution and HDMI connectivity gives you perfectly clear images and vibrant color performance.
- Provides you with innovative setup tools enabling to experience exciting entertainment up to 300″, on virtually any wall or screen, indoors or outdoors.
- Provides up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive 1 chip DLP projectors.
- Uses 3 chip technology for brilliant images with real – life color.
- Includes a built in speaker.
- Helps you to choose from one of four special color modes making it ideal for video games display.
- This does not have an audio out jack.
- Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Elephas ELE YG400 projector with brightness of 1200 lumens comes in two colors (black/white). The Projection Distance is 1.5 ~ 4 m and the Projection Size is 50 ~ 130 inches which provides excellent picture quality and better visual experience. The LCD display provides a maximum resolution of 1080p.
- It is very compact and light weight, enabling you to continue gaming even at outdoors.
- Consumes very less power and the LED bulb inside can save energy up to 70% by adoption of latest smart eco Lamp care technology, thus making it an environmental friendly device.
- Comes with free HDMI cable.
- Recommended to be used in dark places.
- To connect to iPhone or iPad, you would need a Wi Fi display dongle or wireless HDMI adapter, to connect to your android device you would need a MHL cable. (Also, your device should support MHL function).
Gamers need to choose best projectors for gaming specifically designed for such purpose. They need to concentrate on Projector Resolution, Projector Brightness, Contrast Ratio, Input Lag and Refresh Rates.
As the Projector Resolution goes up, gaming projectors display sharper pictures. Brighter gaming projectors are always better, but ensure whether the cost is also affordable. Also, there is a point to be kept in mind which is “Size of the screen should be taken into consideration to decide the amount of lumens you need”. A high contrast ratio which determines the clarity of images, often gives you a brighter and more realistic looking image. A small amount of input lag is unavoidable and this goes unnoticed if the gamers are concentrated on offline games. A gaming projector with a higher refresh rate indicates that the display images are crispy and seamless.